Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Weigh-In Week Four


Finally FINALLY I lost another pound!! That makes four pounds so far. 
Woo-hoo! 

Now that nutrition (80% of weight loss is diet -as my friend Jenny says, you can't out exercise a bad diet) is in a good place & I've spent a month building that good habit, I'm turning my attention to exercise. 

I work out at Faith Family Community Center in Lafayette. There are some GREAT fitness classes there. (Circuit training, Insanity, & yoga to name a few.) Unfortunately, with this RIDICULOUSLY COLD WEATHER (I'm not being dramatic.) is completely destroying my ability to get to the gym. 
I could just go & workout when there isn't class. I have access to a lot of equipment & a pool. I am however, a normal human woman, so unless someone (I'm not naming names, Kelly, Danae, Jenny... ;-) is yellin at me, I lack motivation.
That's where the accountability of the cyber world comes in. It never hurts to have a workout partner, even if it's over cyberspace. We all need someone to encourage us to work hard.
So ask yourself:
What healthy exercise habits can you add to your routine? 
And who can partner with you to help you achieve your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment