Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Week 1 Results


It's the dreaded day... Weigh In
Time to see if clean eating lives up to the hype.
If I said that I didn't miss potato chips, super spicy slim jims, & the ease & comfort of convenience prepackaged food, I'd be a liar. There were moments I just wanted to grab something off the shelf or out of a bag. Sometimes I want to eat without preparation & I'm not in the mood for fresh fruits & vegetables. I guess that's why it's important to not keep junk food in the house. I didn't eat it, but I would have in a moment of weakness if I'd had it in the house.  It's kind of like sin. Don't keep temptation around. In a moment of weakness you might make a mistake you regret.

One good thing about clean eating - I don't feel hungry. Ever. All that fiber & healthy proteins - you never feel hungry. So that is nice! Also, there is no binge eating with vegetables. So you pretty much never feel hungry & never feel overstuffed. That's a nice change.

Ok, no more stalling - moment of truth...
3 POUNDS LOST!!

Yay :-) Goal met!!

3 pounds lost this week - goal 1 pound
3 pounds lost so far - goal 1 pound
20 pounds left to reach goal weight

Due to inclement weather, (& by that I mean horrific snowstorm that has made me hate snow to a degree I never thought possible), I never made it to the gym. I did however do some snow shoveling, so my week wasn't completely without workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment