Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weigh-in Week 3 Big News :-)


What a week!! I didn't record calories. I ate what I thought would glorify the LORD. It was AMAZING. I had no trouble with overeating & no problems resisting temptations. I have had some issues with low blood sugar, so a lot refined sugar got into my system over the last week. I'm also a little swollen with water in my system. I could tell because my diabetic socks left crazy indentations on my poor fat ankles. Lol I was sure that I had gained. I got on the scale & no change. And I hadn't obsessed over it all week. I'm going to continue my non counting method & just trust that the LORD will do what he wants when He wants to.

Now for the big news. Since I converted Dad to clean eating (converted here is a word that means forced by stealing all his junk food & getting rid of it when he wasn't looking), he has lost a total of 15 pounds!! 

And my mother who has been clean eating with me as well since the new year began - 10 pounds!! 

Now these are for all three weeks but still - what a great result! 

I'm working with my endocrinologist to get these low blood sugars under control. Hopefully I will see more progress once the refined sugar is not being added to my diet daily! 

No comments:

Post a Comment