Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Weigh-in Week 5

The results are in & I love them! Down THREE POUNDS :-) Woo-hoo!!! 

I've started exercising 30 minutes a day, 6 days a week. It's a bit early to see results from that on the scale, but I have been sleeping more soundly & my blood sugar has been a little better. 
I'm trying P90X3 for a few reasons. First, it came recommended by my fitness instructor (& on sale). Second, it only runs for half an hour. I'm a busy girl & 30 minutes is nice for my schedule. Third, it's something I can do at home even when I'm snowed in & since I live in the icy tundra of Indiana that seems to happen a lot lately. 
So far I'm enjoying it. I'm not an athlete by any means, but with modifications I've been able to keep up. It is challenging & I've definitely had soreness which is a good sign. 
All in all I've had a pretty good week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment